Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, March 23, 2018

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart 165

Welcome to a new part of Vampire Heart unedited. Have you been bitten yet?Sign up to be part of our awesome Vampire Friday blog hop team! You know you want to!



Summary of the previous episodes: Viorel has been tortured by his supposed family who wanted to have him burn in the sun. Strangely enough the sun didn't burn him as expected but Viorel has no memory of who he is. Following the advises of his supposed father, he left Sighișoara and is now traveling to the West. After some skirmish in a previous city, he found refuge on a boat. Viorel is now in Vienna. The little problem is that the guy at the inn was a bit of an asshole and helped capture Viorel thinking he was a vampire, which he is but nobody needs to know. Now there is a huge man (which I call the colossi) taking care of Viorel and a priest. They brought a girl. Torture my holy water... Fail. Viorel managed to confuse everyone, now he would like to get out of here. But the girl seems pretty useless. They still managed to escape and he left the girl to the care of the boat lady before going back to have two words with his captors but his power of persuasion were failing him. The priest wanted to crack a deal but Viorel is not really up to help his enemies. He finally got some blood but he can't risk to stay in Vienna. He travel to Linz were he stays a bit to learn German.
Viorel wanted to go to Praha but redirect himself toward Augsburg instead where he wants to get a horse, except that the horses are a bit scared of his vampirism and maybe something else. Viorel is really not a horse expert. Then he comes into an altercation with couple of people, he wants some fear in his blood. The girl Viorel has found seemed to enjoy the game. Viorel prepares for the nightmares that come with a feast of blood, in a rush to leave, he cross the dukedom of Lorrain.
We introduced Sorina, three weeks after the beginning of Viorel's escape.
Viorel dreamed of Sorina and woke up not really remembering anything. Traveling to Paris, he arrives at "La cour des miracles". He is rescued by a stranger who turned out to be Nicolas Flamel, the alchemist he was looking for. Nicolas does some strange experiment without Viorel's agreement. Some people are looking for Nicolas's secrets. On the other side of Europe, Sorina awakes and Viorel's past in haunting him. Viorel discovered that he can change into a wolf but that's not the easiest thing to handle.

Now, let's continue with Vampire Heart, right where we left of last week

“Turn around to look at me and I’ll behead you,” I said.
The woman put her face down to her soup and the maid looked away. That was a really nice gesture of them. I could feel their fear and it was smelling delicious. I was going to need to give someone else some fear tonight, I couldn’t stop thinking about the taste of it. The man didn’t answer to me but he didn’t move either. His spoon filled with soup was hanging in his hand in midair. I wondered how long it was going to take him to drop it or if he was only considering not to drop it. It could have been a funny game.
“I forgot something last night, I was a bit in a hurry,” you see. I said letting the sword rest completely on his shoulder but still holding it in my hand with all my muscles tensed.
“What… what is it? I’ll do anything,” he said with a trembling voice.
The offer was pretty generous. This was another thing that I couldn’t understand with humans, if you threatened their life, they would offer you everything they had to keep it, but there was no reason for you not to kill them after having everything. And what would that man do if I was to take his word and ask for everything he possessed and threw him out of his house. He would walk in the street of Praha like a lost man without anything for himself and maybe if he was lucky he would become like the men in la cour des miracles, if he was less lucky, he would die anyway.
“I want you to forget everything about me, like I never existed. Other will come, don’t open them the door, don’t talk to them, never say a word about me,” I said.
“I already removed the sign,” the man muttered trying to appease me. He wanted my trust when all I wanted was for him to betray me, how ironic.
“I saw, that’s very good indeed. But if anyone ever hear from you that I’m going to London, I’ll take the first boat and come back to take care of you,” I said.
“I… we…we won’t tell anyone,” the man said. “Margarette, Sally, tell him that we won’t tell anyone.”





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment